Forum

MotorSwap.org Forum Index

FAQ
Search
Memberlist
Usergroups
Register

S10 3800sc swap project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MotorSwap.org Forum Index // RWD Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chefrandall

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:13 am    Post subject: S10 3800sc swap project Reply with quote
I have a project going on right now. I have a 95 S10 with a 3800 SC motor from 2001 Regal donor car. I'm using the bell housing and 5 speed tranny from my S10, I also have an Aussie Holden supercharger to solve the firewall clearance problem. I have a new camero oil pan which will need mods to clear the aframe, pacesetters headers. The camera flywheel will need balancing to the sc motor.I'm fabing the motor mounts for setting the motor to the frame. once thats done I'll pull the motor and have it refreshed and have the tranny reworked. Then on to electrical. I have wiring harnesses for the supercharger and from the Regal. that's where my experience drops off. Will I be needing an instrument cluster from a V6 S10?
I learned quite a bit from the posting "is it plausable?" but all the posts on that thread are quite old. So I was wondering if anyone out there has any new information that could help me out in my project, it would be greatly appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MotorSwap.org Forum Index // RWD Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: